ECO|LOGICAL|ART offers services to both public and private agencies seeking project solutions from concept to implementation.
- Artist Solicitation & Selection
- Creative Outreach Strategies to Engage the Community
- Curatorial Services
- Green Building Principles
- Public Art Project Development & Management
- Specialised Knowledge of Artists & Artwork that Utilise Green Technology & Materials
Our practice focuses on several areas:
- Site Specific Public Art Installations
Permanent & temporary installations, rejuvenation of degraded urban spaces
- Living Environments
Living sculptural designs and innovative vertical walls
Repurposed materials and modular, portable systems
- Urban Interventions
Public events, temporary interventions and reconfigurable spaces.
Exhibition, information and identity design.
- Corporate video / documentary
Creating a green profile through digital media.